We discuss the Best Mother’s Day Gifts with our team With Mother’s Day fast approaching, our studio is abuzz with orders. It’s a funny year, with many of us not sure if we will in fact get to see our Mums near the big day. But we know from the personal and thoughtful messages sent in with your orders, that...
- We'd love you to join us for our Bombus Christmas sale evening. We’ll be filling tables with samples and seconds of all sorts of our current designs. With prices starting as little as 50p it could be the perfect start to your Christmas shopping. You’ll also have the opportunity to get your hands on some prototypes and end of line bits and bobs for a steal.
- All of us at Bombus would like to say a really BIG thank you to everyone who visited our studio sale event and helped make it such a success. Our chosen charity for the event was Kent Refuge Action Network (KRAN).
- You're warmly welcome to our studio for a chance to buy some handmade gifts from a wide selection of design samples; over-stock from trade fairs; slight seconds etc.
- We had bargains galore; lots of bits and bobs to pick up for a steal, ends of lines, design samples, over-stock from trade fairs; slight seconds...
- We made our debut at Progressive Greetings Live last week. It's a dedicated greetings card trade exhibition, held at Islington's Business Design Centre.
- We've been busy unpacking all the boxes of the stuff we took to Pulse London last week. We had another great show this year, meeting lots of new potential buyers and catching up with old friends and regulars.
- This is our fourth year of exhibiting at the show and we always enjoy meeting so many new people and of course, catching up with our friends and stockists from all the various shops, boutiques and galleries around the country.
- Every year, Notonthehighstreet.com (NOTHS) run The Make Awards to celebrate the the achievements of the Partners who sell through their site. Bombus have been a Partner since 2007. In 2011, we won 'Gift of the Year'.