A Letterbox Gift is a term that simply means that the gift you are sending, fits through their letterbox! Birthday Gifts sent straight through their door With so many of us still unable to see some of our loved ones for their birthday, sending them something in the post is as close as we can get to giving them a...
- Thoughtful Gifts for the people we miss the most I've lost count how many times I've said 'I miss my Mum' over the past twelve months. It is comforting, however, to know that none of us are alone in that feeling. We're all missing someone, and we will all put up with it knowing that doing so keeps them safe...
- Introducing our new luxury range of Personalised Soy Candles Our sense of smell is the most powerful memory we have. And right now, those of us suffering with Wanderlust, are in need of those memories more than ever! Well, at Bombus we've got something that might help. Our latest gift range...beautifully fragranced Personalised Soy Candles. We've chosen a whole range...
- When the idea first came up that I should write a post about Tablescaping …I did a little jump of delight. This is MY THING. My house is never without a seasonal decoration…vases of daffs and tulips through spring, a rogue bunny or two at Easter…red white and blues for Olympics and World Cups…and of course, endless pumpkins, acorns, and...
- Say thank you to staff and associates, with a personal gift this Christmas We are super lucky at Bombus. We have a team of dedicated and hard working women who have held it all together during this mad mad year. With coronavirus making the world so uncertain, we didn't know what was going to happen with the business. Would it...
- Bombus is a small British business….and small businesses ROCK! So shop small! Did you know... that small businesses account for a huge percentage of the annual turn over to the UK economy? They are super important, and contribute even more in jobs and opportunities. It’s become really clear during this pandemic that a lot of small businesses have really struggled...
- It’s almost September! Did you know that September is the BIGGEST month of the year for birthdays? I did, because I have no less than four family birthdays and a best friend’s to boot! I need help with the perfect birthday gift for her. So I asked my team! I’m always looking for new and exciting ideas for gifts. Especially...
- Introducing BRENLEY WINE! The Bombus Studio sits here... Right in amongst the gorgeous Brenley Farm. I mean just look at it!!! We completely love our rural location. Our Oast house studio is huge, and at this time of the year we can throw our windows open wide and let the summer breeze cool us all down. (As for winter…let’s just...
- In the spotlight... Our most popular personalised map gift! https://www.bombus.co.uk/three-map-location-hearts.html We are really proud of our map Trio range at Bombus. We’ve been making and selling versions of this map artwork for as long as we’ve had Bombus, and we can't quite believe how much you all love it. We love it too, so we thought it deserved its own...
- At Bombus we're all about map gifts. Beautiful pieces of art filled with shapes, wiggly lines, and all sorts of colours. Discovering local treasures... As well as being pretty to look at, maps represent a special and unique spot on the surface of our earth. While we've all been forced to spend more time close to home, the pleasures and...
- In the days of online shopping we are all used to rescuing a soggy parcel from the back garden, or rifling through the recycling bin for our long anticipated delivery left in a not-so-safe space. But it is a very different feeling to receive unexpected post, through the door. With people sending fewer cards, and the advent of e-mails rather...
- Spring is on the way! And at Bombus we are feeling inspired by the crowds of daffodils blooming around our Oast House studio. Our team are always looking for bright new design ideas. Often the best influences can be found in nature. Especially in our immediate surroundings - the Kent countryside. One of our bestsellers is our bunch of spring...
- National Bubble Wrap Day (also known as National Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day) on the last Monday in January recognizes a fascinating piece of invention. Today, bubble wrap's primary purpose is to protect fragile items either in shipping or storage. But should we be celebrating a product that contributes to the plastic pollution crisis? At Bombus we are working hard to make sure we do our bit to...
- We'd love you to join us for our Bombus Christmas sale evening. We’ll be filling tables with samples and seconds of all sorts of our current designs. With prices starting as little as 50p it could be the perfect start to your Christmas shopping. You’ll also have the opportunity to get your hands on some prototypes and end of line bits and bobs for a steal.
- We’re looking for an adaptable, determined, organised and pragmatic office manager to join our team. You'll be take the lead on customer service, and have overall accountability and ownership of all of the administrative activities that facilitate a busy creative studio.
Attico21 Westbourne Parade, Westbourne, Bournemouth BH4 9AY
Buttercup16 Harbour Street, Whitstable, Kent CT5 1AQ
Destined for Home98a Constitution Street, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6AW
Dockside Gallery2 Kiln Hill, Tweedmouth, Berwick-upon-Tweed TD15 2AA
Gallery 339339 Skircoat Green Road, Halifax HX3 0LX
LibertyRegent Street, Carnaby, London W1B 5AH
Nancy Smillie425 Great Western Road, Glasgow G4 9JA
National Archives BookshopThe National Archives, Bessant Drive, Kew TW9 4DU
Raindrops on Roses15 High Street, St Albans AL3 4EH
Royal Academy of ArtsBurlington House, Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BD
Snape MaltingsSnape Bridge, Snape IP17 1SP
The Golden Sheaf Gallery25 High Street, Narberth, Pembrokeshire, SA67 7AR
Tudor LodgeThe Square, Chilham CT4 8BY
Tyne and Wear Archive MuseumsNewcastle upon Tyne
- My house looks like a psychedelic spider’s nest of yarn. There are balls everywhere: on the floor, in the bed, sandwiched between other craft paraphernalia. Despite all this, and with fairly hard-core RSI, I’m still knitting.