We're waiting with keen anticipation for our 2nd round interview next week with the judges of the Swale Business Awards 2016 as yes, we're a finalist again!
- Two weeks down the line after first setting foot into the delightful Bombus Oast, I don't think I've ever been so well acquainted with the world's geography, or glue. Read on to find out what happened when I jointed Bombus for a fortnight.
- All of us at Bombus would like to say a really BIG thank you to everyone who visited our studio sale event and helped make it such a success. Our chosen charity for the event was Kent Refuge Action Network (KRAN).
- You're warmly welcome to our studio for a chance to buy some handmade gifts from a wide selection of design samples; over-stock from trade fairs; slight seconds etc.
- We had bargains galore; lots of bits and bobs to pick up for a steal, ends of lines, design samples, over-stock from trade fairs; slight seconds...
- We had a great day with Ben Carter, the Marketing Director at notonthehighstreet.com (NOTHS) last week. And so he could get an understanding of what we do, we we put him to work.
- Like many creative workplaces, Bombus embraces a healthy quota of dyslexic employees. I count myself amongst these numbers and would like to share a bit of my experience in celebration of Dyslexia Awareness Week.
- My name's Becky and I'm the Content Editor / Marketing Manager at Bombus. I was identified as Red - a 'Motivating Director' on The Insights Colour Wheel.
- The Bombus team have recently been treated to a Team Effectiveness Day from Motivus Consulting. Motivus is a training consultancy for management, leaders and teams. I genuinely feel it was a 'treat' to have done this; it was absolutely fascinating.