Bombus is an environmentally conscious and eco-friendly company Bombus is a small company. But we know the importance of how even an enterprise like us can have a huge impact on our environment. And we may not be able to change the world in one go, but as a brand we are doing our best to make eco-friendly choices. The...
- Our Bombus team is a very talented bunch... They do a lot more than you think... As well as working at Bombus, almost all of our team have another pursuit. This can be a small business, or an entirely separate career! This isn't because working at Bombus isn't enough for us, it really is. But as part of the Bombus...
- Bombus office manager, Hannah, dives into the world of vintage map finding to try and find out exactly how the studio team find a vintage map for your order, showing anywhere in the world.
- We’re looking for an adaptable, determined, organised and pragmatic office manager to join our team. You'll be take the lead on customer service, and have overall accountability and ownership of all of the administrative activities that facilitate a busy creative studio.
- Two weeks down the line after first setting foot into the delightful Bombus Oast, I don't think I've ever been so well acquainted with the world's geography, or glue. Read on to find out what happened when I jointed Bombus for a fortnight.
- We had a great day with Ben Carter, the Marketing Director at notonthehighstreet.com (NOTHS) last week. And so he could get an understanding of what we do, we we put him to work.
- Like many creative workplaces, Bombus embraces a healthy quota of dyslexic employees. I count myself amongst these numbers and would like to share a bit of my experience in celebration of Dyslexia Awareness Week.
- The bespoke nature of the products we make at Bombus HQ involves a lot of skill, creative craftsmanship and time by our production studio team. However, perhaps a overlooked aspect is just how much walking is involved.
- My name's Becky and I'm the Content Editor / Marketing Manager at Bombus. I was identified as Red - a 'Motivating Director' on The Insights Colour Wheel.
- The Bombus team have recently been treated to a Team Effectiveness Day from Motivus Consulting. Motivus is a training consultancy for management, leaders and teams. I genuinely feel it was a 'treat' to have done this; it was absolutely fascinating.